Instructions on using Room Allocator
- Enter Your Student Reference / Application Number found on your Admission Letter and PIN Number also found on the admission e-voucher obtained when you bought your application forms in the required fields.
- Click on the "LOGIN" Button.
- After a successful login, Your Full name and program of study shows up. Click on "CLICK HERE TO CHOOSE YOUR ROOM" blue button to continue.
CHOOSING A ROOM
- After clicking the "CLICK HERE TO CHOOSE A ROOM" blue button, a page opens with options to select a block and also brief guide on what to do at the right section.
- Halls of residence have been divided into blocks. Click on select block and select a block.
- Rooms located in that block arranged in a matrix fashion load on the screen after a while. Observe the Legend which gives indication of which rooms are full, not available,etc to have a fair idea of which room to select.
- To select a room, Click on the room number in the matrix. A yellow small window pops up after a short period which indicates the current status of the room.
- If you are convinced of your choice, Click on "Confirm Choice of Room" button to proceed.
- Finalise your action by clicking on the "OK" button on the dialog which pops up after step 5.
- Click on "CANCEL" if you want to review your choice.
- Details of your choice with your photograph loads confirming a successful selection. Click on "PRINT SHEET" to obtain a printed copy of your room selection.
- Finally, Click on "Logout" at the top right corner of the page to close your session.
- Note: Failure to logout of the system may annul your choice of room so endeavour to logout!
- Keep your slip and present it to your hall of residence on the day of reporting!
« CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO PREVIOUS PAGE!